- The footpath "Le Royon" from Quend-Plage: located between Quend-Plage and Fort-Mahon-Plage, the site of the dune of the Royon is a sensitive and protected nturel medium. To discover it, take the marked trail (easy trail - 4km - 1h30)
- The trail "Le Colombier" from Monchaux : a walk in the country farms, by fields and meadows, between bushes and groves, on roads lined with rus (average route - 10km - 3h30)
- The access path to the sea from the house of sailing: Throughout this course, you can admire the diversity of the landscapes that compose it: the dunes, the pine forest (sandy path). This trip is possible at low tide so always inquire about the tide timetables before traveling this itinerary. (16km)
- The Crocs trail from the sailing house: Be careful, the circuit passes through a sensitive area: the Baie de Somme Nature Reserve, be discreet (dogs are forbidden), do not get close to the bands, Birds under penalty of fine. This path can not be traveled either at high tide or at high tide. (27km)
Please note: the Nature Reserve is a sensitive area. Be discreet. It is strongly recommended to take this path at low tide and to avoid the spring tides.
A few rules to respect:
- Do not bring your dog (even on lead)
- It is prohibited to pick flowers, including sea lavender (or to gather shellfish)
- Keep at least 300m away from the birds and seals
- Do not climb on the dikes
- Motor vehicles are prohibited
- Camping is prohibited
- Walk along the upper part of beach
- Keep inland of the Ilette sand bank
You may be fined if you do not observe these rules.
For your own safety:
Make sure you check the tide timetable before leaving.
Do not go out onto the sandbanks located between the headlands of St. Quentin and Hourdel.
Do not go out into the Bay in poor visibility (fog).
Return to the shore at least 3 hours before high tide.