The Quend Information Tourist Office, classified Category II, is a not-for-profit organization (an association under the French law1901) open all year round.
Bureau d'Information Touristique de Quend-Plage-les-Pins
1, place du 8 Mai 1945
Quend-Plage-les-Pins - 80120 - Quend - France
Tel. : 0033 (0)3 22 23 32 04
Fax. : 00 33 (0)3 22 23 62 65
E-mail : email@example.com
Opening hours :
October and March
During the week : 9:30 am - 12:00 am & 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Week-end : 10:00 am - 12:30 am & 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
From November to February :
Closed on Monday and Sunday
From Tuesday to Thursday : 10:00 am - 12:00 am and 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday : 10:00 am - 12:30 am & 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
April, May, June, September
During the week : 9:30 am - 12:00 am & 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays : 10:00 am - 12:30 am & 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
July and August
During the week : 9:30 am - 12:30 am & 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays : 10:00 am - 12:30 pm et 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Our commitments (as part of our Category II classification)
The Information Tourist Office of Quend belongs to the network of the FNOTSI.
We are committed to:
- Providing you with easily accessible reception and information areas.
- Helping you with all your formalities.
- Providing you with somewhere to sit.
- Providing you with free local tourist information.
- Displaying and diffusing our opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Offering free wi-fi access.
- Remaining open at least 240 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist season or other busy times of the year.
- Answering your mail all year round.
- Ensuring that the reception desk is permanently manned by staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Ensuring the provision of tourist maps, plans and guides in paper format.
- Giving you access to our trilingual website.
- Making our tourist information available in paper format translated into at least two foreign languages for that which concerns:
≥ all approved tourist accommodation and including, as a minimum, the name of the establishment, the postal, email and website addresses, a telephone number, the classification level
≥ the local monuments and cultural, natural or recreational attractions, information which may include an indication of standard prices, seasonal and daily public opening times, telephone number, website and postal addresses
≥ events, activities and entertainment
≥ emergency telephone numbers
- Annually update our tourist information.
- Display emergency telephone numbers outside the tourist office.
- Present everything considered appropriate that is available within our area and for all clients.
- Handle your complaints and measure your level of satisfaction.
- Ensure a quality-based approach.
- Provide you with the services of a holiday advisor.
- Ensure that the local holiday information provided is reliable and up to date.
Our mission :
The Information Tourist Office offers a range of services capable of being provided by their own resources. We are developing a policy of targeted promotion with an approach which ensures that we always offer a quality service.
Our role includes welcoming and informing visitors, providing a marketing and promotional service for the resort.
Need information or advice to prepare your stay in Quend-Plage-Les-Pins?
Your request will be handled within 24 hours maximum.
Contact us for any information you need, accommodation, activities, entertainment, etc.
Book your stay online in total security? It’s simple and safe via our website.
Satisfaction questionnaire: we value your opinion! A satisfaction questionnaire is available at the Tourist Office or below.
Actions to improve environmental awareness amongst visitors and those offering services to visitors:
- Waste recycling (blue bags available in the reception centre)
- Collection: empty cartridges
- Collection: used light bulbs
- Collection: used batteries
- Collection : plastic caps
Visitor satisfaction survey (138 Ko)